Tom's Bike got JACKED!!!!!

This just Ain't right!! The scumbag that stole it got busted with several stolen bikes in his garage. He's not in Jail...& the Police won't even tell who the guy is.

Jeeze! I don't want them to find my bike then!!! If they catch him, its probably best they don't tell me who he is. He would probably want to be hiding safely in jail.

I am a firm believer in CARMA. Old Mistress B****,CARMA. What goes around comes around ten fold!!! sooner or later. Maybe the guy will take your bike off roading, not noticeing the crack in the frame and WALLA...poetic justice.

I believe that the thief needs the bike a lot more than I do. So I think its reverse karma; the guy is probably already down on his luck.

after seeing this we all need to remember to run cable or chain through both sides of rack
doubt it -- but may have made a difference

Probably would have slowed him down a little bit or at least made it a tad more complicated. Next time, I think I'll be locking it to more than just one rack, or something that's not going anywhere. I am already plotting out the security features for my next MB (flamethrowers anyone?)...

However, I am seriously considering a fancy lighting system which would have a battery, and then doing some sort of wire loop I could put around whatever I lock the bike to, which, if broken, would result in a blaring siren... Nobody would EVER have any idea what that was, let alone see that there was a tiny little wire looped around something. If I had a set-up like that, the thief would have probably dropped the bike, and I would have been woken up to go deliver a beat down.

This weapon smiley pack really came in handy...

Don't know if this has been mentioned?

How about a thread for stolen motor bikes?

We've got alot of member in different citys now that a MB's don't pass by unnoticed!

If your bike is found, hit the edit tab and remove it from the list!

Back