Sproket case plate removal - are these bolts?

Doekawaii

Local time
2:02 PM
I need to replace the drive chain on my 2-stroke, but this is different than the one I had years ago. Every video I've seen shows someone removing bolts from these three spots, but these are very different? I'm not sure if they're just very bent/warped. I have a friend who can get them out if so, but I don't want to risk ruining something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-153145_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403-153145_Gallery.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240403-153223_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403-153223_Gallery.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 25
They don't look bent. Keep in mind the bolt holes are never really drilled on center of each other, especially since that cover is a "aftermarket" if that makes sense lol

They don't look bent. Keep in mind the bolt holes are never really drilled on center of each other, especially since that cover is a "aftermarket" if that makes sense lol
Makes no sense whatsoever. That cover is painted with some chrome type paint.

I need to replace the drive chain on my 2-stroke, but this is different than the one I had years ago. Every video I've seen shows someone removing bolts from these three spots, but these are very different? I'm not sure if they're just very bent/warped. I have a friend who can get them out if so, but I don't want to risk ruining something.

Looks to me like the engine was painted after it was assembled

Optical illusion - the dried puddled paint make the bolts look bent to one side

Back