Speed Carb Jets

Dylan57

Local time
4:26 AM
I got my new YD100 together a few days ago, runs great up til full throttle, then it starts to four stroke. Went to go downsize the jet when I saw that the speed/bofeng carb uses a completely different jet from the original NT, I’ve been looking all over the internet for a kit that ranges from like 60-80, only think I’ve found would take 2 weeks, everything that has a couple day shipping is either a set in the high 80s or low 30s. Has anybody has experience jetting the Speed, and may know where to get it sooner.

Edit: I switched over to the original NT carb.

I got my new YD100 together a few days ago, runs great up til full throttle, then it starts to four stroke. Went to go downsize the jet when I saw that the speed/bofeng carb uses a completely different jet from the original NT, I’ve been looking all over the internet for a kit that ranges from like 60-80, only think I’ve found would take 2 weeks, everything that has a couple day shipping is either a set in the high 80s or low 30s. Has anybody has experience jetting the Speed, and may know where to get it sooner.
I don't know about getting it any sooner but I can tell ya that although the BoFeng jets are a different physical size than the NT's, they come stock with the #70 jet installed...Below is a link to where you can get individual jets to fit your BoFeng carby without skipping in between sizes like alot of the assortment packs seem to have missing so you can dial in your exact size needed for your carb.

I don't know about getting it any sooner but I can tell ya that although the BoFeng jets are a different physical size than the NT's, they come stock with the #70 jet installed...Below is a link to where you can get individual jets to fit your BoFeng carby without skipping in between sizes like alot of the assortment packs seem to have missing so you can dial in your exact size needed for your carb.

ty!

Back