Side gaping?

I thought the word "patina" actually meant it's actually rotting away...lol...lol.
well.... it's technically in the process of rotting away but alot of guys find ways to stop the rotting and keep it in a stable state and clear coat it. I'm not gonna lie I love seeing a half rusty body , gets my blood boiling

well.... it's technically in the process of rotting away but alot of guys find ways to stop the rotting and keep it in a stable state and clear coat it. I'm not gonna lie I love seeing a half rusty body , gets my blood boiling
Probably because a lot of the cars I drove as a youth were like this. I believe in function over fashion which is why my MB is dirty AF. I wash my cars once a month. Doing a proper 5 to 10k paint job is only worth it on a car that is worth it.

It will qualify as classic once it's restored to factory, show room condition...lol.
It's not gonna be stock nor show room condition. I'm gonna use rust stopper on the cancer in the rear quarters and I'm gonna use aluminum tape to patch over. After that it gets a quick sand and truck bed liner
patina is king these days
I love patina. I did a fake patina on my mini bike.

It's not gonna be stock nor show room condition. I'm gonna use rust stopper on the cancer in the rear quarters and I'm gonna use aluminum tape to patch over. After that it gets a quick sand and truck bed liner

I love patina. I did a fake patina on my mini bike.
Stopping the rust cancer is the main thing. Once you stop it, keep it the same with surface rust etc whatever. Keep it looking used and also beautiful.

Back