Scooter Guy shows off his new camera with the titan 50cc four stroke

RMWdave,

the part you are "missing" is the 5:1 scooter tranny that mounts to the clutch side and reverses the output rotation.

the engine is running counter clockwise, the tranny changes the direction of the output to clockwise which is the right direction to drive the bike from that position.

steve

here is something Ive been wanting to try for some time , this is an adjustable clutch fits the cag motor , and i am almost positive it will fit the titan motor too. this way you can set the clutch to open at the preferred rpms , now i have to play with it to see how it works . i have no idea . there seems to be a few screws to turn , and it came with two extra really shinny springs too .
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr161/thescooterguy/?action=view&current=garyfisherclutch.jpg

clutch

i just put it on the way it came . i really have to give it some throttle to get it to go . but i think i like it . will definitely try to loosen the springs . there are two Allen heads and two nuts on a blot that go through the spring . any clue which one does what ?

I've never used one...PM 5-7 cos i'm reasonably sure he's using the Davesmotors one on his friction drive GP460 project.
If no + reply take it apart & see how it works,you'll get a much better idea that way.

i 'm not to sure about taking it appart , but i will twist the allens in the moning . this thing is really really loud with this clutch like it is , would be a great pit bike , or racing , but not for the road . they would outlaw motored bikes in this town if there were more than one on the road like this one . i was looking at your tank fetter looks good back there

Back