Ready to give up

Vuit

Local time
3:44 PM
Broken engine mount yesterday, bent tire today, oil leaking out of the engine, I'm about to ready to give up, I have no idea where to go from here.

Seems like everytime I fix something a new problem comes with it
I eliminated motor mount and wheel problems years ago by not using those front motor mounts that come with the kits or the usual spoke wheels that come with these bikes from Wally World etc. If you read the following tutorial below, you will see the lengths I went to to minimise these PITA problems that plague most newer builders...Just follow the links and links within different links that follow to find out what I bought and where I bought them and how much etc...I just don't have these type of problems because I do not use alot of the garbage that normally comes with either the bikes or the kits.

I eliminated motor mount and wheel problems years ago by not using those front motor mounts that come with the kits or the usual spoke wheels that come with these bikes from Wally World etc. If you read the following tutorial below, you will see the lengths I went to to minimise these PITA problems that plague most newer builders...Just follow the links and links within different links that follow to find out what I bought and where I bought them and how much etc...I just don't have these type of problems because I do not use alot of the garbage that normally comes with either the bikes or the kits.

Is you eyesight taking a turn for the worse? 😆

This was posted in the whizzer section. I don't think he's talking about a CG

Is you eyesight taking a turn for the worse? 😆

This was posted in the whizzer section. I don't think he's talking about a CG
I can tell ya that it hasn't gotten much better, My eye surgeon has just asked my insurance carrier for approval of a stronger new eye injection medicine for my next series of eyeball injections since the first ones are not working as well as expected.

It is a struggle for me right now.

My apologies for this goof...lol.

It's a good thing that I took touch typing as an elective in high school or I would really be screwed trying to look at a keyboard as I'm typing, like most people have to do...I don't have to see the keys in order to type...lol.
I took computer apps freshman year, that taught typing. Most kids didn't try to learn touch typing, I was one of the few that actually took the class seriously.

I took computer apps freshman year, that taught typing. Most kids didn't try to learn touch typing, I was one of the few that actually took the class seriously.
I was in High School during the times known as BC...lol...Before Computers...lol...It was with actual typewriters...lol...German made Adler mechanical, (Not electric), typewritters...lol.

I was in High School during the times known as BC...lol...Before Computers...lol...It was with actual typewriters...lol...German made Adler mechanical, (Not electric), typewritters...lol.
That's awesome. Typing is a great skill to have, it saves alot of time. I can type around 80 wpm when I want to, but I normally just type casually around 60wpm. Most of the time in "group projects" at school I end up doing the typing, researching, and taking notes because I can type.

Back