Pull Starter Broke my Bike

Pull the plug leave clutch lever out roll the bike around and see if it wobbles. Make sure magnet spins freely. Then try this loosen magneto screws try now not a lot force try repositioning the magneto so it’s even on both side of magnet then tighten screws.

so im having the same issue im pretty sure that i bent my crank on the magneto side tore up the case pretty good behind the magnet i don’t know what to do im going to try and bend the threaded post w/ keyway slot first but bending any thing or using a hammer on it seems foolish

i bought A 80CC motorized pushbike like a week ago and when i put fuel in it and turn it on it pours and out fuel from the carby and it wont fire ive tried spraying degreaser in the carby and it still wont start would do i have to fix to make it work ?

i bought A 80CC motorized pushbike like a week ago and when i put fuel in it and turn it on it pours and out fuel from the carby and it wont fire ive tried spraying degreaser in the carby and it still wont start would do i have to fix to make it work ?
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

For fuel to pour out of your carbie when you turn the petcock to on, one of two things is happening...Either the float in the float bowl is stuck allowing fuel to just free flow in a flooding situation...or the plastic float itself is leaking internally and is full of fuel which is holding it down, forcing the carbie to also free flow into a flooding situation as well...DAMIEN

EDIT...Ps...i have also seen where the jet itself has unscrewed itself due to vibration and found on the bottom of the float bowl

I would think it would be better to spray carburetor cleaner not degreaser in it. Plus Damien comment .

For fuel to pour out of your carbie when you turn the petcock to on, one of two things is happening...Either the float in the float bowl is stuck allowing fuel to just free flow in a flooding situation...or the plastic float itself is leaking internally and is full of fuel which is holding it down, forcing the carbie to also free flow into a flooding situation as well...DAMIEN

EDIT...Ps...i have also seen where the jet itself has unscrewed itself due to vibration and found on the bottom of the float bowl
im just going to buy a new carby and wack it on saves messing around

y
You can throw money at it or figure out why. A leaky float or stuck float needle. The float needle is easy to correct.
yes i will try f*** around with it ill let you know and is there any places where you can buy the kits from or are they only avaible on ebay

Back