Problème jackshaft

Take the whole thing to a reputable bicycle shop they should be able to get you something that's will work for you. Most of the active members on here are located in the USA so we don't know where you're able to order things online in your country.

Take the whole thing to a reputable bicycle shop they should be able to get you something that's will work for you. Most of the active members on here are located in the USA so we don't know where you're able to order things online in your country.
Thanks,
I went to a few stores just now and they don't know much about it😕

too bad that bikebery or other brands of this known style do not sell individually.

I searched on alliexpres but I don't know the keywords used very well...

and if not does anyone know a forum member who sells on eBay?
That looks like a freewheel crankset. There's several different brands of those that can be put in your bottom bracket. It's strange a reputable bicycle shop can't find something compatible that'd fit your bottom bracket.

If that freewheel does not work out for you, let me know. I have a Heavy Duty freewheel setup from the old Sick Bike Parts stock that I would be willing to part with. The shipping from where I live in the U.S. to France would likely be very expensive, but this freewheel and it's bearing are designed to work with motors and are built stronger than the freewheels found in most of the cheap kits. It would just depend on how much you need it.

Of course, my Grandmother would haunt my soul forever if I didn't get one word in French-wise.

Je vous souhaite bonne chance dans les épreuves à venir. (y)

If that freewheel does not work out for you, let me know. I have a Heavy Duty freewheel setup from the old Sick Bike Parts stock that I would be willing to part with. The shipping from where I live in the U.S. to France would likely be very expensive, but this freewheel and it's bearing are designed to work with motors and are built stronger than the freewheels found in most of the cheap kits. It would just depend on how much you need it.

Of course, my Grandmother would haunt my soul forever if I didn't get one word in French-wise.

Je vous souhaite bonne chance dans les épreuves à venir. (y)
amazing !
but how many euros can it cost via vinted or ebay?
the cheaper is the better

Back