PNW MB.c Mini Rally October 15-17

forgot to say a whole buncha thank-you to rif for making the adventure so much fun to relive, your visit's still the talk of the town, add the wedding & we all had us one heckuva great week :)

ps-when the parts arrive we'll be putting the new tool-kit to good use, you may count on that. we'll have us a flock of local MB'ers real soon now :cool:

awesome my friend, goooooood times!
Hey I found a twelve volt, little motorbike horn i'm gonna ship for ya as well...

better late than never, posting from deanna's house

well! because of deanna's poor eyesight, she had to wait for me to show her this topic and read rif's story to her...there wasn't a dry-eye in the house, it was very touching to re-live it yet again, and very hard to read out loud with the lump in my throat :)

got into her camera and dug this pic up...
the story wouldn't be complete without we show off the groovy lunch dee treated us to:
HPIM0204.JPG
(she limited us to 2 beers each. no limit on the munchies, tho, as you can see)

rif, dee wants yer "hot butt" down here again as soon as possible. (sorry, folks, i don't have the heart to edit deeana)
from dee: this was so memorable for me. for over a year now, i have promoted this solution with augie.
so, "let's ride!" to washington DC with an alternate solution!!!!

:cool:

ok, i'm heading out...6 miles of pitch-black level asphalt before i'm home...bummer ;)

You tell dee that as soon as I can get my "hot Butt" back out there, I'm a-ready teddy!!!! God I just went back and re-read the story... Man I got a little dirt or something in my eye... I can't wait to do it again, but it'll be after I get through the holidays... Also tell everyone out there HAPPY THANKSGIVIN" for me!!!!!!

hey riffster! have a very happy turkey day! just got my new wheels & 59 cadilac tail lights 1 for rear light one for the front fender backwards with headlight inserted in back of it for headlight! its so sexy retro!! im giddy!

Hey Wavy!!! Your spare (cutable) '53 Rollfast fender should be there on friday; I threw in a bunch of rim strips for ALL of you to dig through too... Enjoy!
Rif

rimstrips are good...no more wasting whatever tape we have on hand :)

rif, you're a bro for sure. i'm gonna go "beeping" all over town this weekend in your honor :cool:

No worries my man, no worries; if I've got it to spare, I share. That's what it's all about man. We're all in this together so we help each other out...
Happy Turkey day dude!

"lawrence" just posted his new GEBE/Schwinn & it made me want to read this all over again, then i see "esteban"s remark about bears...so...

a big bump...bcuz u kant fite da karma :cool:

Back