Please help I lost my key for my pocket bike ignition!

Lost the key for a bike you built/bought?
Or stole a bike with an ignition deterrent?

I suggest everyone give that some thought before 'helping'.
I thought about it and obviously came to the same conclusion most people would, if I ask and it's stolen the answer will always be no, it's not stolen, so s mute point on the internet. A person with enough determination will do what they want regardless if the internet helps or not.

Not telling them doesn't change the situation. Perhaps if they were looking for information on making explosives I might question it. Then again may as well share the knowledge I have anyway, not like it's classified and not already on the internet for them to use anyway...

You really think playing 20 questions before being helpful is going to change the outcome?

I thought about it and obviously came to the same conclusion most people would, if I ask and it's stolen the answer will always be no, it's not stolen, so s mute point on the internet. A person with enough determination will do what they want regardless if the internet helps or not.

Not telling them doesn't change the situation. Perhaps if they were looking for information on making explosives I might question it. Then again may as well share the knowledge I have anyway, not like it's classified and not already on the internet for them to use anyway...

You really think playing 20 questions before being helpful is going to change the outcome?
Thats absolutely right Frank, I didn't even think of that, also innocent people dont need to argue their case.

Back