Oscar's Test Ride Put On Hold...

Hope you get better soon. I would be going crazy with the pain and the unknowns about the improvements you made.

Jim

Well, Jim...at my age you learn to put the anxiety on the back burner and just let time do the healing on its own shedule!

HAL

I think that German Cherry Brandy :) might be worth a try!! Hope you get riding real soon so I can read your report!
Joe

Hal, seriously, I hope the pain goes away and you can enjoy some Kirschwasser after a nice long ride on the Whizzer. It's pretty strong stuff and I usually have mine over ice. It does not have any cherry flavor, tasting more like a scotch or vodka.

And as to the "lofty job", I work for BMW in Procurement in South Carolina. They are based in Munich Germany so I make a few trips overseas to review new projects. The job is very difficult now with all the cash flow problems in the automotive supply base, of which we share with all US OEM manufacturers. You will hear of many bankruptcies of the Big-3 suppliers within the next 60 days. It will be devestating. Mark my words.

Back