New beginning

Have you seen the Sur Ron x dirt bike they are now coming out with one that has 4 speeds.

Yeah it looks pretty sweet man. Thinking about the Luna Apex, it's pretty nice too.

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

Lunacycle BBSHD 1600W with added Ludicris V2 controller.
Added the eggrider V2 display to be able to set deeper parameters.

60v 45ah battery seems to do pretty well so far cant wait til spring gets here! :)

IMG_20211209_192906 - Copy.jpg

This thing is a torque monster. Have the settings based upon others settings and amended a bit to get more range than power, but damn guys this is nutty torquey!

HP

I got the 73-100mm bb so i can change it out to a fat tire bike if i ever want to so thats a plus

Lunacycle BBSHD 1600W with added Ludicris V2 controller.
Added the eggrider V2 display to be able to set deeper parameters.

60v 45ah battery seems to do pretty well so far cant wait til spring gets here! :)

View attachment 162425

This thing is a torque monster. Have the settings based upon others settings and amended a bit to get more range than power, but damn guys this is nutty torquey!

HP
..I'll bet it is. I have an El-Cheapo 1000W hubmotor and it accelerates pretty good- can't imagine what a geared down center-drive can do!

..I'll bet it is. I have an El-Cheapo 1000W hubmotor and it accelerates pretty good- can't imagine what a geared down center-drive can do!
my other one, the one in my pic, is a hub drive a voilamart 1500w kit that is pretty fun with a big battery.
this BBSHD is kind of scary is what the bike shop guys said LOL
Awesome fun though :)

Ride Safe Jerry! :cool:

HP

pretty neat vid on hub and mid drives

Ride Safe and have a Happy Holidays Fam! :cool:

HP

Well this eggrider v2 display is pretty neat. I dont understand the torque setting though really.
I have the other settings where i am getting upwards of 50++ miles per charge on PAS 1 with no throttle.
Been great to actually shift the gears before climbing a hill. In PAS 1 i cruise at 16 mph for the most part.

This thing is really torquey, i have the PAS 1 set to the lowest setting on the eggrider v2 display.

So i am not sure i even need to adjust the torque settings really. There is info on all this but some of it is kind of confusing to me LOL

Ride Safe ya'll !! :cool:

HP

Back