My chain is stuck and I need help

Are you telling me that you did not do the simplest, quickest thing FIRST???...Remove 3 bolts and see if the chain was bunched up in the housing???

And you could not have possibly followed clutch adjustment instructions exactly as given as it requires you turning the wheel through the process of doing it it in the first place.
I know the chain isn’t bunched up,the motor is a little stiff to turn when putting the chain thru,

No one was trying to be insulting. Damien was just simply stating the obvious. Just let it go or you will end up not getting your answer

I went through this and I thought my new phantom engine had seized (AKA the piston and the cylinder were no longer friends). Oh , the supposed shame and drama! I took the sprocket cover off as suggested and viola! A bunched chain and simple fix. These guys have a lot of wisdom and experience. And, in all humility, I have a lot to learn.

I went through this and I thought my new phantom engine had seized (AKA the piston and the cylinder were no longer friends). Oh , the supposed shame and drama! I took the sprocket cover off as suggested and viola! A bunched chain and simple fix. These guys have a lot of wisdom and experience. And, in all humility, I have a lot to learn.
When ya think you know it all and decide to build a motorized bicycle, you find you don't know it all 🤣

I've learned alot here too. When we tell you to check something, we aren't just jaw jacking. These guys warned me about so many things I did or didn't do with my bike, and I ended up regretting not listening to them.

When ya think you know it all and decide to build a motorized bicycle, you find you don't know it all 🤣

I've learned alot here too. When we tell you to check something, we aren't just jaw jacking. These guys warned me about so many things I did or didn't do with my bike, and I ended up regretting not listening to them.
Mind you, my flawed nature can only really follow 90% of the advice given due to problems with authority and dain bramage. However, that 90% takes me a long way. Lol.

Back