My chain is stuck and I need help

408710king

Local time
10:25 PM
hey guys I’ve recently built my first motorized bike and when I finished the install I found that my bike won’t budge the tire is locked and I’m assuming it has to do with the motor but I have no clue what I can do to fix it does anyone have any idea on what I can do I don’t want to give up on it

hey guys I’ve recently built my first motorized bike and when I finished the install I found that my bike won’t budge the tire is locked and I’m assuming it has to do with the motor but I have no clue what I can do to fix it does anyone have any idea on what I can do I don’t want to give up on it
Sounds like you need to pull the clutch in. Otherwise you will be fighting the engine compression.

Here are exacting instructions on how to adjust the clutch from beginning to end...Follow them to a Tee.

Here are exacting instructions on how to adjust the clutch from beginning to end...Follow them to a Tee.

Ahoy Damien! PM sent:)-Gearhead437

So I did the whole clutch adjustment and I think you might be right cuz the tire is still pretty locked in,
Are you telling me that you did not do the simplest, quickest thing FIRST???...Remove 3 bolts and see if the chain was bunched up in the housing???

So I did the whole clutch adjustment and I think you might be right cuz the tire is still pretty locked in,
And you could not have possibly followed clutch adjustment instructions exactly as given as it requires you turning the wheel through the process of doing it it in the first place...That is the whole reason for the clutch lever either being squeezed in or fully released as the instructions have you doing throughout the instructions as I have written them.

When I read things like this, it is right then and there that I know to just let someone else help you out because instructions are NOT being followed to the letter.

Back