Lets talk tire pressure...

GW's Motorized

Local time
1:55 PM
I've been thinking about tire pressure lately. I personally like to run higher pressure, I find higher tire pressure helps keep goatheads and what not out of my tires. I know some like to run high pressure to get less rolling resistance from their tires, bit running wider cruiser tires this doesn't help with rolling resistance.

Others like to run lower pressure to have better turning, but I find my bike is just a nimble with high pressure(again probably because of the wide cruiser tires).

What are your opinions and experiences with tire pressure? What are the pros and cons of running high pressure? What are the pros and cons of low pressure?

Awwww, you "widdle, widdle" toushy likes it soooo soft...lol.
Yep, that's why I bought the Cloud 9 Sofa Seat :ROFLMAO:
DSCF4408.JPGDSCF4412.JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Once your wide butt is sitting on it, no one will ever be able to see how wide the seat is...lol.
No, looks isn't the problem, The wide wings would actually be in my way
Look at the C9 shape, It's only wide where ya need it. Shape is important when ya gotta move around with the off road terrine

DSCF4407.JPG

DSCF4405.JPG

Back