How many rpm do you think?

Delta0413

Local time
12:02 AM
I don't know how it should be calculated. Can you help me. I have 27.5 wheels. I use 36T sprocket. And my maximum speed is 55km. So, at what rpm does it work at this speed?

The port timing on the 100s is not great for high rpm.

I use Skyhawk 70cc . I just removed my spark plug. and my spark plug is wet. The inside of my motorcycle is wet. It's like gasoline doesn't burn. Do you think he is too rich? I use oko carb

I don't know how it should be calculated. Can you help me. I have 27.5 wheels. I use 36T sprocket. And my maximum speed is 55km. So, at what rpm does it work at this speed?
The easiest thing to do is buy a tachometer.

Here's the math formula

55 kph = 34.1754155731 mph

(34.1754155731×1,056×4.1×3.6)
÷(27.5×π)

I use Skyhawk 70cc . I just removed my spark plug. and my spark plug is wet. The inside of my motorcycle is wet. It's like gasoline doesn't burn. Do you think he is too rich? I use oko carb
There is oil in the fuel, that is how two strokes work. That is what you are feeling. I couldn't tell you how to jet your carb

Assuming you didn't ruin the port timing, it sounds like your engine has run out of power. Raising the rear to a 38 or 40 might get you some more speed by raising the power by raising the rpm.

I have heard good things about the nasty jack pipe if you're still running the stock pipe. Maybe you've said if you run a different pipe on a different thread but I haven't read every post ever written. Took a quick glance at your profile and I am glad to hear that you're running hydraulic disc brakes.

55kmh is a good speed to get, especially without having to run super high rpm. These kits aren't very powerful, even ported and with the perfect pipe.

There is oil in the fuel, that is how two strokes work. That is what you are feeling. I couldn't tell you how to jet your carb

Assuming you didn't ruin the port timing, it sounds like your engine has run out of power. Raising the rear to a 38 or 40 might get you some more speed by raising the power by raising the rpm.

I have heard good things about the nasty jack pipe if you're still running the stock pipe. Maybe you've said if you run a different pipe on a different thread but I haven't read every post ever written. Took a quick glance at your profile and I am glad to hear that you're running hydraulic disc brakes.

55kmh is a good speed to get, especially without having to run super high rpm. These kits aren't very powerful, even ported and with the perfect pipe.
thanks

Back