How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

You know you’re an old fart when people around you start getting strokes and/or dying at a rate of one, two or whatever times per year. A person has to be tough to get old. I’m less than one month from 72. I rode once last year because my retirement didn’t turn out the way I planned. This year I hope to regularly ride out of this busy city and look at nature, find a level of relaxation, drink a little wine and turn around to go back home.

You know you’re an old fart when people around you start getting strokes and/or dying at a rate of one, two or whatever times per year. A person has to be tough to get old. I’m less than one month from 72. I rode once last year because my retirement didn’t turn out the way I planned. This year I hope to regularly ride out of this busy city and look at nature, find a level of relaxation, drink a little wine and turn around to go back home.
I'm putting another building in my backyard for my bike. Because it's getting harder and harder to get my bike in and out of my house.

find a level of relaxation, drink a little wine and turn around to go back home.
Wait till ya get back home for the wine...Alcohol and bikes don't mix, just like alcohol and guns don't mix either...Bikes and guns are both great, but do not play well together with alcohol whatsoever...At least at home, you can savor that wine while reflecting how much fun the ride you just finished was.

I'm putting another building in my backyard for my bike. Because it's getting harder and harder to get my bike in and out of my house.
Old Fart...lol.

I have to hoist mine up and down the porch steps to get mine in the living room...lol...And it is no lightweight...lol...Come to think of it, neither am I...lol.

Old Fart...lol.

I have to hoist mine up and down the porch steps to get mine in the living room...lol...And it is no lightweight...lol...Come to think of it, neither am I...lol.
At my back door, I use a 2×12×54 board as a ramp to get my bike by a 2' retaining wall next to my back porch. Needing back surgery makes it rough.

Back