How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

ismellnownlatters

Local time
6:17 PM
I'm in my early 50s still ride I'm a 80s kid what a great time to be a kid great bands like iron maiden and Metallica so am I the only one? Ps right now I'm watching a rebroadcast of the us music festival.so much good energy . We was just rocking we didn't cause trouble

I'm in my early 50s still ride I'm a 80s kid what a great time to be a kid great bands like iron maiden and Metallica so am I the only one? Ps right now I'm watching a rebroadcast of the us music festival.so much good energy . We was just rocking we didn't cause trouble
Im 67.5 years old and the majority of the music I listen to is from the 80s...lol.

Cinderella, Crowded House, Cutting Crew, Deep Blue Something, Duran Duran, Europe, Foreigner, Human League, INXS, John Mellencamp, Journey, Linkin Park, Men At Work, Midnight Oil, Night Ranger, Peter Cetera, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Poison, REM, REO Speedwagon, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Skid Row, Spandau Ballet, The Romantics, The Verve, Tom Petty, Toto, Traveling Wilbury's, Van Halen, and White Lion...lol...And the list goes on, These are just the ones I can remember at the moment...lol.

Ps...I was a kid again when the 80s arrived, some of the most fun I had...lol...And thats coming from a "kid" that went to the California Jam in 1974 as well as the Alice Cooper "Welcome To My Nightmare? Tour back in the early 70s too...lol.

Cool many great bands you listed. . Sadly I think rock is dead but some old bands still make great albums like stryper Ozzy and others
By the way, In answer to the initial question, "How many old farts here still ride a moterized bike!?"

The correct answer here would be, All of us old farts on this forum still ride...lol...lol.

Cinderella is oe of my fav bands . Loved that sttel guitar it ws crazy back then we had 100s of great bands . Right now I'm listening to triumph on the us festival recording

Back