Help finding base gaskets.

Trek 700c 100cc

Local time
7:31 AM
I have a A100 engine, it has a 49mm piston.

I found the cylinder with the gasket that matches engine stud spacing. But I need only base gaskets.

Stud spacing is 43mm.

There is lots of 80cc base gaskets and they are 45mm stud spacing.

And yd100 is different spacing.

This matches my motor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106-140027.png
    Screenshot_20231106-140027.png
    569.9 KB · Views: 48
To better explain it, this will fit my engine. It's 49mm piston jug. 66/80cc with 43mm stud spacing.

They is lots base gaskets for 66/80cc cylinder but they are 45mm stud spacing and won't fit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106-141221.png
    Screenshot_20231106-141221.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 49
That should take a normal 66/80cc base gaskets. Get the green gaskets if you can find them.

This is from a place I do not like, but I've always got my stuff I've ordered. This is a pretty good deal @$12 for a complete gasket set, with crank seals.
Screenshot_20231106-163227_Chrome.jpg

Boom Diggity, My gaskets will fit your bike just fine.

Made in USA, higher quality materials for a very similar price.

I have a A100 engine, it has a 49mm piston.

Thank you for response. I'll check out Mark20 gaskets later.

Thanx for all suggestions.

I found the cylinder with the gasket that matches engine stud spacing. But I need only base gaskets.

Stud spacing is 43mm.

There is lots of 80cc base gaskets and they are 45mm stud spacing.

And yd100 is different spacing.
Use a soda can, if you have the clearance for it. For the most part you can use a standard top gasket for your displacement, they are mostly universal, I port match my gaskets with a Dremel tool to maximize air flow, then clean the cylinder and oil the combustion chamber when your done getting the dust out, there should be ZERO color on a paper towel before you oil it for reassembly.

Use a soda can, if you have the clearance for it. For the most part you can use a standard top gasket for your displacement, they are mostly universal, I port match my gaskets with a Dremel tool to maximize air flow, then clean the cylinder and oil the combustion chamber when your done getting the dust out, there should be ZERO color on a paper towel before you oil it for reassembly.
Secondarily if you need clearance you can also use two lower base gaskets as well

Back