USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
1:45 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
I have had good luck with them. Bought a gt2, and 2 gt5's. Shipped fast, and all engines are still running. That has been a few years ago, don't think I would chance it now. I think that is the purpose of reviews- be informed- buyer beware.
Those were probably the real skyhawk engines.... And from what I've heard this company has become greedy in the past few years, they also stopped getting the chance to buy the real Grubee skyhawk engines

I got a 4 stroke 49cc 7G HS kit from them a little over a week ago. The price was good. Upon opening the box found out the choke lever on the carb. was broken and laying in the box. All the other items look good but did not check them with a magnifying glass to see if everything was there. I tried e-mailing them more than 5 times since but NO replies as to date. Tried calling them many times, with long over 10min. wait times . Once got to talk to someone who said wait he will get someone to help with my problem but never got back to me. Once talked to Alphonso ? told me part was easy to change and eventually got a part in the mail but it was a completely different part than the plastic lever. I e-mailed them back but no reply.
My conclusion on this outfit is they are Bad! BaD!! and still in Business?? Look up their rating on BBB Los Angeles area as they are from Van Nuys, They also sell under the Kings motor bikes name and gasbikedot.net on eBay. If you want something from them e-bay would be your best bet as they have to comply with e-bay policies. Otherwise returning product or getting help from them is worst than tooth ache as they sort of disappear into thin air.

Bought the ghost racer 4-stroke engine kit fast shipping great Packaging.. good customer service
20170319_203519.jpg

My first order with them was a 7g kit, all went well and still runs good over a year later,in 3 other orders they sent wrong stuff,waited 8 days to ship one and sent one order twice so i made sure to get it back to them.I can never seem to use the credits I have accumulated in a new order and when inquiring about a product I get no answer.They are cheaper on a lot of Items.

Worst experience ever with a online purchase. First I order a 212cc kit rims and a chain breaker. They provide an option to have product sent to differnt address other than billing address so I did because im homeless and wanted the products shipped to my job site and they excepted the order or so I thought. The next day I ordered a sprocket for the rims I but this time I used paypal and had used the address where I pickup my mail since its not a big heavy shipment. Few days later I get a email saying my order was red flagged and wanted a photo of id and credit card showing last 4 digits so I sent it. Ok fine but 2 days later I get no respones either for the red flag or my sprocket so I decide to call and ask about it and I waited on hold over 15 min then a rep comes ob and I tell him im calling about this and that ok let me check so im on hold again this I wait over an hour and decide to hang up I call back and rep come on and before I can finish my sentence Im put on hold so I say the hell with this called my bank to dispute it and dispute with paypal.

I highy do not recommend using them.

GasBike Positive Feedback

I've only ever ordered small parts from GasBike.net, but when I have I have been pleased with the results. Shipping times were almost up to a week and a half for small parts though, which bothered me. But, it's worth it for their selection - it is in the upper 80% of competitors, having most all standard replacement parts. Even though shipping took longer than it should have, it was worth it to know that I can keep coming back over a long period of time, and they'll always have whatever simple part I need all the time.

8 years later, it's all the same s**t.

Its like beta testing whats fresh out of one designer's CNC operation...

I just go to ebay and click "WITHIN 100 MILES" for immediate s**t, and parts I don't need now I buy from WorldWide to save some scratch.

I've found too many of these drop ship companies have multiple DBAs, and however many investors get in the pot, there's one creative force driving multiple manufacturing companies. Buy from one, you're buying from the same force as a different company someone expects to reach, and fewer independent resellers would beg to differ than agree.

Buy from who provides your parts on Stock Inventory and Buy Local or Most Direct via Lowest Price.

The lowest price is simply the largest investor, not the unknown entity at the top of it.

GasBike? They have a mailing list and promos around the holidays, just like the other companies with the same promos on the same holidays.

Just a common thread I considered years ago which has proven more true with the more I've experienced.

I just see 5 people all in business with each other at war with the same 5 people in the same board room, cornering the market and updating their global product behind a veil of anonymity which I haven't discovered yet.

I'm certain I have 48% - 66% of it figured out.

Back