Friction generator run off 12v battery.

They also make 12 volt bicycle dynamos. That with a riding lawnmower regulator should work. I think I would also go with a 12v battery but a voltage stepdown system to 6v for the lights.

I would skip the charging system and make the battery pack easy to remove and fully charge it at home. A Dewalt 20v battery with an adapter should an evening. Plug in the battery go and Plat. Remove to charge.

It's too cool to have a 65w stator on a BT and not take full advantage of it and power 12v lights
It's plenty power to charge a battery and run the lights
50cc -150cc Scooters/Mopeds, ATVs and the Famous New Whizzer Motorbike have a 65w stator

I got the battery and lights in, but I'm going to save the generator lights for my bike that doesn't have an engine. I've got a chrome headlight bucket. I have no idea what it was off of, but I can get a light to put in it, and I'm going to run the lights off the battery.

Also the engine wants a 7ah battery, but the one I ordered, the manual says is a 6ah battery, will I run into any issues with this or will it be fine?

I got the battery and lights in, but I'm going to save the generator lights for my bike that doesn't have an engine. I've got a chrome headlight bucket. I have no idea what it was off of, but I can get a light to put in it, and I'm going to run the lights off the battery.

Also the engine wants a 7ah battery, but the one I ordered, the manual says is a 6ah battery, will I run into any issues with this or will it be fine?
6ah should be enough juice to start the bike

Thanks, I'll look into it. Should I just use the lights from the kit or the generator too?
I would just swap out the bulbs with a 12v version. If you are running non replaceable LED, I would just get a converter to convert the 12v to 3v or whatever your LED's run at. Converter should only be $10-20 bucks depending on model and bells and whistles.

6ah is just the capacity of the battery. If it had 7ah batt and you replace it with a 6ah, it just will hold a little bit less charge. Should still be more than plenty to hit the starter on a BT. Basicly if your stator takes a dump on you while riding at night, you'll have a few mins less of lighting than if it was a 7ah batt.

I would just swap out the bulbs with a 12v version. If you are running non replaceable LED, I would just get a converter to convert the 12v to 3v or whatever your LED's run at. Converter should only be $10-20 bucks depending on model and bells and whistles.
most conventional bulbs have an LED equivalent... just beware that higher brightness (wattage) LED replacements in some cases are much larger than their replacements. I replaced my NE5 Whizzer bulbs front and back with LED exact replacements.... though the high and low beams got swapped!

though the high and low beams got swapped!
Yeah, the switch is backwards now
Just switch the wires at the connections then the switch will be as it should be

Even my Whizzer headlight switch high/low was backwards So I switched the wires

Thanks for all the help, but I decided I would go with my own lights and save the friction drive for a different bike. Here are some pics of the light I'm going with in the front, but I'm undecided on what I will use for the rear.
IMG_20230105_184920737.jpgIMG_20230105_184917796.jpgIMG_20230105_184914051.jpg

Back