Exhaust/Muffler mounting issues

Have you ever tried to call some one and they never answer their phone? I know several people like that, I just send them a text and let them get back to me when they have the time.
I never seem to have that problem because people that I know, know that when I call, there is a real reason for it because I DO NOT just "chit chat" on the phone and I make it short and sweet...I really DO hate annoying calls coming to me so I do not inflict myself upon others with the phone either.

It's the same mentality that finds people using PHONES to type on FORUMS. Use the proper tool... a computer... sheesh.
Some of us aren't able to easily access a computer at a moments notice. Half of my comments here are thanks to having my phone on me.

Oh, and a smart phone IS a computer.

Look, texts can be helpful and convenient too. I am not at all opposed to the implementation of a text when all that is needed is the quick relaying of information that is not time sensitive. "Hey, leaving house, see you soon." kind of stuf where a full on phone conversation isn't really needed.

What texts lack is the human connection. Speaking and hearing another persons voice is the best way to communicate outside of being there in person. It greatly affects your mental and emotional well being in a positive way as it allows for a real mental connection.

My ONLY complaint about texting is that people rely on it too much and want to have entire conversations using it. It takes far less time to say 10 paragraphs than it does to type it, especially for a giant fat thumbed caveman like me.

Texting also lacks the subtle social cues relayed with voice, so things like sarcasm tend to get lost.

Have you ever tried to call some one and they never answer their phone? I know several people like that, I just send them a text and let them get back to me when they have the time.
Yup, my sister and my girlfriend. My girlfriend is usually busy, but my sister will just ignore my call unless she needs something from me.

Back