Exhaust for 43mm bolt spacing on Frankenstein

trockhill67

Local time
4:16 PM
I'm looking into buying an MS660 Stihl Frankenstein off Ebay. The exhaust has 43mm spacing and I'm having a heck of a time finding anything that'll work. I'm looking for an expansion chamber m65 clone if possible.

That's pretty much what I was afraid of. I've got a Bikeberry mz 65 clone. I might have to play with that a bit. I'm no machinist so I was really hoping to find something to buy.

Sorry just woke up, Lol my clutch is slipping. Let me do some research, do you have a picture of the stihl 660 exhaust port, so I have a idea what shape your exhaust port is.

Your clone mz65 pipe has a round port or oval port with a 40mm bolt pattern spacing correct?

That's pretty much what I was afraid of. I've got a Bikeberry mz 65 clone. I might have to play with that a bit. I'm no machinist so I was really hoping to find something to buy.
What is the bolt spacing on the clone pipe? Is it going to match up if you elongate the holes 1.5mm on each side?

Sorry just woke up, Lol my clutch is slipping. Let me do some research, do you have a picture of the stihl 660 exhaust port, so I have a idea what shape your exhaust port is.
Screenshot_20211029-112222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211029-111708_eBay.jpg

Hopefully this helps. Looks like the exhaust port is pretty square to the cylinder and not angled like standard jugs.

Back