Ebay Everything I have listed (updated)

Added chainrings and other parts too

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Added gears and tools

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Still have some stuff left, although we did run out of 8mm mounts.

Attached is our old (last) manual with parts list at the end.

Attachments

• SBP2 Manual001 Rev B-1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
Pablo, care to share what you're doing in life now?
Sure hahaahaha

We travel a lot more. Italy. Hawaii. Alaska (two daughters live there) and all over the CONUSA

At home, all kinds of stuff to do on our property besides riding riding my mountain bikes (carbon stumpy and eCannondale/Bosch) - tree plantation, raised gardens, shed, building stuff. My shop (1/2) is almost converted to a wood shop now. House was sorta a beater, but newish. Was used as a rental, odd really, but never landscaped or made homey nice. Build a covered connecting breezeway to the shop, poured concrete paths fully around, made a large patio with retaining wall, etc and such

To escape all that work I play pickleball 2-3 times a week. 2 hour sessions, senior league and pick up games.

Headed for 66 yo. Few health issues, but way better than working and two businesses.

My Amsoil business is still great, self sustaining with only local sales to content with, pretty easy really.

I still have half a rack of valuable parts. I have donated all (well pretty much all) generic bicycle parts to charity bike shop. Ebay sales go from quiet to crazy. Not to bad except the shipping. I really am not happy doing it, but I will continue on.

One guy in an EBay message yesterday called me a "clown" and said I was hard to do business with and everyone here on this site knows this is the reason SBP shut down. Well one sliver of that might be true. It's the reason we never sold parts on eBay if you know anything about eBay messaging. You see he wanted a personal list of everything we don't have to make a 2 stroke shifter kit. I would have gladly emailed him the pdf, etc.....but you know you can't do that sort of thing on eBay. I gave him a very short list of a few things missing and he flew off the handle. He may be a member here, dunno. My point is I do tire of dealing with the public - and that is a reason we closed up.

Enough about me.........ahahahahhahahaahaha dang.

Back