Clutch Won’t Disengage

Pizza0167

Local time
3:15 AM
I have been having many issues with my 2 stroke bike motor recently but one of them being when the clutch lever is released, the bike still moves freely as if the clutch lever were being pulled in? Please help!! :(

OK, take a read through the link provided below and start from scratch with the initial clutch adjustments as I outlined in that link below.

Ps...This is the proper way to adjust the clutch regardless of whether it stays engaged or stays disengaged, adjusting it correctly from the beginning should eliminate either extreme.

Hi, I followed the instructions and it still spins freely even with the clutch lever fully out.

image.jpg

Hi, I followed the instructions and it still spins freely even with the clutch lever fully out.
So when you were doing the instructions, I mentioned to first fully tighten the flowernut with the clutch lever pulled in and locked...It didn't lock the wheel up when fully tightened before backing it off a notch at a time???

Wait I screwed the bolt I took out really tight and now it catches with the clutch lever out. Idk what was the issue but it now compresses when I try to move the bike with the clutch lever out.

No… I also took this bolt out. Does everything look ok inside?
My eyesight is not good enough to see that right now as I am undergoing eyeball injections for my wet eye macular degeneration right now, Just had another shot this Friday so everything is still in a blur...Your gonna have to wait for someone else to look at this and advise you further from this point...You may have an internal problem if you followed my proceedures exactly as written and got no results.

Back