Clutch Clutch will not fully engage, back wheel still able to move with a little force without pulling clutch lever.

An issue with those translators is you write, Hi nice day, how are you? It writes yo mama wears army boots and has unsavory relations with animals.
You can never be sure.
With many languages the issue comes down to sentence structure or even the intended meaning changing the words used and their order.

For example, in latin I could directly translate English to latin as "These words are true." or Haec verba sun vera. A more appropriate way to say it would be "These words bring truth." Haec adferunt veritatem.

German and other Germanic languages suffer from this issue as the sentence structure changes based on how the words are being presented. Aka, If I say it as a statement vs. as a question, or even as an exclamation.

With many languages the issue comes down to sentence structure or even the intended meaning changing the words used and their order.

For example, in latin I could directly translate English to latin as "These words are true." or Haec verba sun vera. A more appropriate way to say it would be "These words bring truth." Haec adferunt veritatem.

German and other Germanic languages suffer from this issue as the sentence structure changes based on how the words are being presented. Aka, If I say it as a statement vs. as a question, or even as an exclamation.
I'm sure the translators work better than I suggested. Just joking.
Although as you point out nuance and pronunciation of language is everything. English has many examples evident even in different parts of the US, let alone how people speak English in England and Canada.

English has many examples evident even in different parts of the US, let alone how people speak English in England and Canada.
That is why old style Bostonians like me exist...It is our mission in life to teach all of you "heathens" of the many accents persuasion of what you folks "call" speaking English, to speak it the one and only TRUE way to speak it...With a "Brahmin" Bostonian accent such as myself...lol...lol...I'm one of the few left that speak with this accent...lol...Only then will you all be considered to be "cultured and civilised"...lol...lol...lol.

Just an example of what it sounds like complete with all of the "snob" appeal that goes along with it...lol...lol.

Interesting posts and a small world it is, Damien! Before Pancreatic cancer cut her down, my sister played the Irish Pipes (no Regulators), Tin Whistle and Irish flute. She told me that Paddy Moloney was considered one of the best Uilleann pipe players in the world until his death in 2021. Irish folk music was one of her favorite research subjects and she was a full tenured music professor at U of Windsor. Played her pipes san Regulators in a Molson beer commercial, her only paying gig. -Gearhead 437

Back