Cargo/tool box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now watching another great movie! Lilies of the field my favorite part was when the jerk referred to him as boy. Then he called him boy lol. Sidney is a amazing actor .BTW I hate spell check it kept thinking I was trying to type lollies

That's the attitude which keeps a person in addiction. Thinking only another addict can understand their behavior. I know and understand the biological, psychological, and sociological aspects of addiction.

I can have people tell me stories of addicts in their family and it sounds exactly like someone in my family. If you're seeking help with your addiction; only listen to recovered addicts and non-addicts.
I am a recovering addict. There's no such thing as a recovered addict.

I am a recovering addict. There's no such thing as a recovered addict.
Now you're just getting into a matter of word play. Recovering means they are still battling using again. Recovered means they aren't battling anymore; they know they'll never use again. Jesus can make this possible.

Now you're just getting into a matter of word play. Recovering means they are still battling using again. Recovered means they aren't battling anymore; they know they'll never use again. Jesus can make this possible.
An addict in recovery is called a recovering addict. The word recovered is never used. That is in the literature which is one of the five tools of recovery. You can't argue addiction with an addict.

Read this. We will always be addicts.

0220231906.jpg

An addict in recovery is called a recovering addict. The word recovered is never used. That is in the literature which is one of the five tools of recovery. You can't argue addiction with an addict.
What he is saying Jerry is that any addict can have a "slip" at anytime, regardless of how many years they have been "clean"...With an addict, there is no such thing as a complete and total recovery, If the exact right situations happens to a person susceptable to the temptation at precisely the right time, no matter how many years have passed, there is always the possibility of backsliding.

It's the same with sin Jerry, even though Christians try at all costs not to commit them, It does happen despite how strong their beliefs are, it has even happened to pastors as we all know full well.

We are all recovering sinners, none of us are totally recovered because sin brings death as the bible says, yet we all die from the effects of sin from times before, up to the present...None of us are recovered from this until Christ comes for his faithful.

I was trying to attach something there. It wouldn't work. I fixed it. See my last post up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back