Can someone identify this bike? [Zip Cycle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s an old thread but given that I have one that needs some engine tlc I thought I’d try and revive the thread. Love to know if Tom is still active and of course learn a bit more about the Zip that sits next to my Whizzer.
Start a new thread in the two stroke forum, show us a few pictures, we'll get you going.

Well to bring this subject into 2020 - I just got a zip and like everyone else looking for information. So far I know it looks awesome parked next to my Whizzer!
Im really hoping that you are not holding your breath for "retrobicycle" to reply to you...He posted that on Oct. 13th of 2010...10 years, 2 months ago...lol...DAMIEN
I thought I’d try and revive the thread......Love to know if Tom is still active
@Unkle Bluto...I tried dropping a subtle hint to you that this was ancient history in Dec., 2020...I guess dropping a hint just doesn't work these days...lol....The last time @Tom Bartlett logged in was Sep 20, 2017...You can find this information just by hovering your mouse cursor over a members name/avatar or clicking open his profile.

Tom Bartlett
New Member · From Double Springs, AL
Joined Jul 29, 2007
Last seen Sep 20, 2017

Please DO NOT revive OLD threads thank-you...Start a new thread of your own in order to get replies.
That is why we have a RED LETTER advisory just above the box you were typing in asking you to NOT do this.

Hello Unkle Bluto, There has been no answer in this thread for more than 3 years. Please create a new thread instead to get more replies.

This thread is now locked from any further attempts at an archealogical dig...This thread was started 15 years ago and most of the people involved in this thread are not even here anymore.

Since people keep putting this thread back on life support and will just not let it die a natural death, I have euthanised it for you...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back