California Motorbikes Pk80

Brother just buy a damned engine already. I get not wanting to waste money but outside of quality control and hardware or oddball designs like the phantom or bt80 there is no difference between any of these kits.
Let me reiterate: people get by on regular bikes putting in a 1/6th horse for beginners and maybe a 1/3 or 1/2 horse for the well trained. Any engine that runs will do well by you.

IMO, saving $60-$80 on an engine is not worth the headache or hassle. Splurge on a Zeda, at least there is someone on the other end of the phone or e-mail, if you encounter a problem. Hope you get another bike and get back in the wind

If I were gonna buy another kit right now it would be this one. He's a great seller. Sells good kits and great customer service. $190 shipped and it comes with a $65 pipe. The nasty jack.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
IMO, saving $60-$80 on an engine is not worth the headache or hassle. Splurge on a Zeda, at least there is someone on the other end of the phone or e-mail, if you encounter a problem. Hope you get another bike and get back in the wind
I did 10 $65 kits, all of them were pretty good except one. That one I had to massage a bit to get it to work.

Back