California Motorbikes Pk80

gearhead437

Local time
4:51 PM
Dear Fellow Members-Has anyone bought kits from this company? The Pk80 looks like a great engine and offers alot of value for the money, IMHO. Appreciate any information about this company and their product-gearhead222

Dear Fellow Members-Has anyone bought kits from this company? The Pk80 looks like a great engine and offers alot of value for the money, IMHO. Appreciate any information about this company and their product-gearhead222
Ok...We get it...Your looking for a new motor but your all over the map asking for our recommendations and then you go to the next, to the next, to the next.

I think we have already answered your question where you will get the best quality and bang for your buck...Personally speaking, I am now done on answering this never ending series of questions of what might be the best motor for your needs.

I for one am not going to be giving a constant, running dissertation of every possible engine that is available for use on motorised bikes.

Understood Damien1307-I hope that no one has ever stolen a motorized bike that you built over 13 years ago. Check some of my old posts-Gearhead222

Understood Damien1307-I hope that no one has ever stolen a motorized bike that you built over 13 years ago. Check some of my old posts-Gearhead222
My reply to you had nothing to do with your bike being stolen...It had everything to do with the endlesss, how good is this motor?, how good is that motor?, but what about this one?, on many different threads started...We have already left you with a litany of good motors based on user experiences here...There are also many older threads discussing the merits or lack thereof of different motors as well.

Check some of my old posts-Gearhead222
I have, including the ones three years ago when you asked the same questions and got the same answers, not much has changed in three years regarding the same answers you are getting once again.

Is it just my old ears ringing, or has the engine after 6 months developed significant piston-slap?
I'm half deaf myself with 60% hearing in the left ear and 40% in the right...I have Cambridge Sound Works speakers on my computer system in order to be able to hear the subtle nuances like this...I also thought I was hearing the same thing myself but can never be quite sure with my hearing issues...I'm happy to not be alone in thinking I heard the same thing...lol.

It could be that pipe though as well.

Back