Bike to build

Most folks want to buy a bike ready to ride, my opinion. Bike components are as varied as m/c or autos. You know that.
Yes, but if I am going to change everything but the frame to make it the way I wanted the bike to be to begin with, why not? Its very niche but everyone is different and to be able to build a bike to fit your needs, body and riding style exactly is nice.

Yes, but if I am going to change everything but the frame to make it the way I wanted the bike to be to begin with, why not? Its very niche but everyone is different and to be able to build a bike to fit your needs, body and riding style exactly is nice.
If you are planning out an entire build and have the budget to do it like that, then more power to you. You speak as an experienced builder who likely has an idea of what you need/want to get your bike to turn out exactly as you want it.

For people just starting off that have no clue, it makes more sense to take things one at a time and learn as they go.

If you are planning out an entire build and have the budget to do it like that, then more power to you. You speak as an experienced builder who likely has an idea of what you need/want to get your bike to turn out exactly as you want it.

For people just starting off that have no clue, it makes more sense to take things one at a time and learn as they go.
Oh yeah, of course. Most people will do more than fine on a stock build from a reputable brand. However if you're like me and want everything just right, its awesome. I have built one bike this way and I'm working on another and I love these bikes. Every little thing is my particular way.

Back