Basket case build

Got a basket case bike for next to nothing I'm trying to keep the budget low Around 100$.

Originly was going for a cafe build but did a quick 180 and decided to go with a early motorcycle style build.

Stay tuned ill post daily with updates. I should have a pile of parts waiting for me when I get home.

1000002487.jpg
1000002496.jpg
1000002497.jpg
1000002507.jpg

1000002553.jpg

Ran into a pretty big snag I put new inner tubes in and aired up to 40 walked away and it exploded. I was inside and thought my jeep fell of its stands it was so loud. After further inspection I should have never aired it up the wall was so much softer then the other my father inlaw was running foam inserts. So from this experience don't air up tires ran with foam run flats.

It took a few days but found a doner bike it was a woman's beach cruiser, I paid a whopping 20$ bill it had a bent rim and missing seat but tires in good shape. And now I have another frame to play with. I also went back to the factory kick stand .

I'm a self taught 3d modeler iv gone from tinker cad to a way more powerful program like fusion. I could have had this done in tinker cad way faster but I stumbled my way threw it on fusion. I'll only get better ifiues it.

14 hours and I'll have a cdi mount and a hole to stuff wires.

I have a second print ready as well its a spacer for the bandclap to frame. That one shouldn't take as long.
1000002583.jpg
1000002582.jpg

I'm a self taught 3d modeler iv gone from tinker cad to a way more powerful program like fusion. I could have had this done in tinker cad way faster but I stumbled my way threw it on fusion. I'll only get better ifiues it.

14 hours and I'll have a cdi mount and a hole to stuff wires.

I have a second print ready as well its a spacer for the bandclap to frame. That one shouldn't take as long. View attachment 210855View attachment 210856
What software are you using and how much does it cost?

What software are you using and how much does it cost?

Both tinkered and fusion 360 are free, you can buy fusion the full version but it's pretty expensive and pointless unless you plan on selling the files.

I use flashforge for the slicer. It works well with my flashforge printer iv tried others but landed on the one that came with the printer.

Woke up to a stringy mess looks like I'll be changing the nozzle and trying again.

Back