Anything that can go wrong will.

I rode by a lakewood cop today at the bottom of a hill that has a 4 way stop. His purpose was to nab a stop sign runner. I pedalled till the stop and continued on my way he never gave me a second look..............pedalling and on a bicycle........... I just wanna shake the s++t outta the kids or cluelesss here

Lights require no maintenance, they require batteries that provide your appearance at night. Disreguard the person who knows or says nothing with experience. Light kit costing 12$ will or can save your life.

Have to agree with wheelbender6: Lights require the most maintenance for me.

The on/off-flasher sequence switches always seem to play up on those high intensity red LED flasher style units and the plain white LED headlights.
I'm sure it's from the vibration hammering away at the electronic circuitry.

Fabian

Is it possible to bypass the flasher sequence switch and just have a simple switch?The lights would'nt flash but would stay on.

The whole concept of flasher lights, is, for the damm things to flash.
Every time my flasher lights pack it in, they tend to go into steady state mode, i.e. non flashing mode.

Fabian

The whole concept of flasher lights, is, for the damm things to flash.
Every time my flasher lights pack it in, they tend to go into steady state mode, i.e. non flashing mode.

Fabian

After my previous post,I took a LED headlight that would'nt come on at all.I jumped across two solder joints by the micro switch with piece of wire.Light came on steady.Took off wire and then jumped again,light flashed.Took off and jumped again,light went off.So it looks like if I take a pencil soldering iron and very small wire out to a toggle switch,the off and on switching should sequence the light.Going to try the soldering today to a toggle switch.At $15 a pop for these lights,gotta give it a try.

In Australia, those same lights are worth $40 - $50 each.
We get murdered on price down here - you Americans have got things so good over there.

Cars are cheap (and powerful), fuel is cheap (compared to Australia), and you can drive a V8 and enjoy it.

Fabian

Back