New build it’s a old classic pk 80 engine.

wan37

Local time
3:28 AM
Just want to see what you guys think about it. I’m still alive guys so hey guys . Still having issue with eyes . I’m going to have to at least get 2 shots every month forever In eyeball.Well I was thinking about selling this red bike in spring. I’m not for sure how much it’s worth with my time . I also have a new 4 stroke engine 53 cc 144f. I don’t know much on 4 strokes so tell me please if there’s things I need to know about them. I traded stuff to get it . It was never open box.Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2658.jpeg
    IMG_2658.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2577.jpeg
    IMG_2577.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2613.jpeg
    IMG_2613.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 45
Just see what you guys think about. I’m still alive guys so hey guys . Still having issue with eyes . I’m going to have to at least get 2 shots every month forever In eyeball.
Your going through what I am right now, I have had the "wet eye' macular degeneration for about a year now, after my last eye shots in December, (I had started with every month then went to every six weeks), I now only have to go every 2 months...Doc said I may be one of the very few that will be able to possibly discontinue the shots in the near future since he has seen improvement that was not expected.

He told me this is quite unusual for wet eye macular degeneration, He has even gotten me down from 20/70 all they way back down to 20/30 and now have my very first pair of prescription glasses, Not bad for 69 yrs old...lol..We should know more by Feb 19th when I go for my next round just how soon we might be able to discontinue the shots.

Just want to see what you guys think about it. I’m still alive guys so hey guys . Still having issue with eyes . I’m going to have to at least get 2 shots every month forever In eyeball.Well I was thinking about selling this red bike in spring. I’m not for sure how much it’s worth with my time . I also have a new 4 stroke engine 53 cc 144f. I don’t know much on 4 strokes so tell me please if there’s things I need to know about them. I traded stuff to get it . It was never open box.Thanks guys.
I've never tried a 4t, but it should be good, it's green.

Your going through what I am right now, I have had the "wet eye' macular degeneration for about a year now, after my last eye shots in December, (I had started with every month then went to every six weeks), I now only have to go every 2 months...Doc said I may be one of the very few that will be able to possibly discontinue the shots in the near future since he has seen improvement that was not expected.

He told me this is quite unusual for wet eye macular degeneration, He has even gotten me down from 20/70 all they way back down to 20/30 and now have my very first pair of prescription glasses, Not bad for 69 yrs old...lol..We should know more by Feb 19th when I go for my next round just how soon we might be able to discontinue the shots.
Yes Damien so you know you have to see. So I’m glad you’re going thru with the shots, most wouldn’t do it . They're to scared.. Hope for continued progress With you. I have a blood vessel behind my retina that’s broke that’s my problem. My vision is all over the place . New glasses soon too.

I've never tried a 4t, but it should be good, it's green.
Yes I had to paint it right out of box. I thought man what would I do it something was wrong with it. I already painted it so I started it . I pulled it once started right up. I was impressed.

Yes Damien so you know you have to see. So I’m glad you’re going thru with the shots, most wouldn’t do it . They're to scared.. Hope for continued progress With you. I have a blood vessel behind my retina that’s broke that’s my problem. My vision is all over the place . New glasses soon too.
As long as God is always with me, I don't scare very easily...lol...lol.

Besides, it's not like it's painful because everything is nicely numbed up, (Matches my brain these days...lol.), What scares many folks is the psychological factor of someone stabbing them in the eyeball with a couple of needles...lol.

The worse part is not being able to see the slotted part on carburetor screw,or trying to start a zip tie. Some days are good tho.

The worse part is not being able to see the slotted part on carburetor screw,or trying to start a zip tie. Some days are good tho.
When they made my glasses, they included bifocal lenses to them so all that up close work as well as reading is a breeze again.

So bad to get off the topic but, I also have quick question. This may help new builders . What’s the best way to installing the 2 chains? pedal side first or motor first? This is kind a important I would think.

Back