79 cc predator clutch

James98189741

Local time
12:29 PM
I'm trying to build a 79 cc predator for street riding to and from work. I can mount it fine ...how would throttle work and who can tell me on Amazon which centrifugal clutch to buy? Do I need anything else. The engine comes with a gas tank and is pretty slim I'm sure I could fit this on a beach cruiser..

I'm trying to build a 79 cc predator for street riding to and from work. I can mount it fine ...how would throttle work and who can tell me on Amazon which centrifugal clutch to buy? Do I need anything else. The engine comes with a gas tank and is pretty slim I'm sure I could fit this on a beach cruiser..
Is it a kit or are you piecing it together?

It should fit in a huffy cruiser frame.

I'm pretty sure the bore of clutch you need is 5/8, throttle hooks up through the linkage, you can probably find a walkthrough on YouTube. If it is piece together, you will need a mount plate, chain, throttle grip and cable, rear sprocket, and chain at least.

Order a minibike throttle, not a motorized bicycle one. The mini bike throttle cable is larger and hooks up easier to the predator engines.

It will be a big lazy bones on the take off, you'll need a jack shaft or a big 72 tooth sprocket for the wheel. Even with the big sprocket I think you're going to have to pedal on the take off.

Back