3,078 miles she let the ghost out.

Wow! When you break stuff you don't fool around. Over 3k miles is a good run. Doesn't sound like you babied it.
I've got an old cheapy Seeutec lying around on a shelf with 6,000 miles on it and it still was running strong when I put it away...lol.

I think using Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke full synthetic oil after breakin has a lot to do with that.

I've got an old cheapy Seeutec lying around on a shelf with 6,000 miles on it and it still was running strong when I put it away...lol.

I think using Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke full synthetic oil after breakin has a lot to do with that.
Yep I was using opti-2 full synthetic oil at 32:1. If I would not of over revved/ over sped this engine, it had alot of life left. Synthetic oil is expensive to a degree, but worth it in the long run.

I'm going to run royal purple in the phantom I'm building. Mostly because it's a good oil, but partially because my theme for it is black and purple
Yeah I was going to pick up some of the Royal Purple oil to try. I have yet to try it.

I know it's good oil, but if you think your oil is black at a oil change with standard oil.

Wait till you see how dark black your oil is with Royal Purple. Its Dark!

Yeah I was going to pick up some of the Royal Purple oil to try. I have yet to try it.

I know it's good oil, but if you think your oil is black at a oil change with standard oil.

Wait till you see how dark black your oil is with Royal Purple. Its Dark!
I was talking 2 stroke oil. I was going to put some royal purple 10w 40 in my Honda Reflex, but I'm not paying 20 bucks a quart

Back