Ebay 1999 MOTORCYCLE, WHIZZER MOTOR BIKE CUSTOM

1999 MOTORCYCLE, WHIZZER MOTOR BIKE CUSTOM On Ebay

s-l500.jpg

It seems with the upgrades if it sold for 2 grand that would be a good deal. Let the Whiz kids confirm that. I'd like to see that tank black and call it the BumbleBee or Wasp. Love those colors.

WC-1 upgraded to a NE-5 - almost :LOL:
Yeah the guy put some love and $ into it but he didn't upgrade the engine properly to make it a true NE-5

KBB value would be $950

on E Bay it'll probably sell for $2k, Maybe

He didn't mention if he put in the high lift NE-5 cam or Lifters and he's still got a 16mm carb on it with the WC-1 air filter.
I don't see the WC-1 cam in his parts box so that means he probably didn't change the cam or lifters

It's probably got a Cruzzer cyl. IMO is junk, WC-1 cam and that Whizzer rear wheel is junk
Also the auto clutch from Cruzzer has issues with early failure that cannot be fixed
I would have to get that bike for KBB value or under because I would still have to make $$$ upgrades

If it had a 2005 - 06 NE-5 cyl top end kit from Whizzer M/B, it would be much better and worth $1200+
22 mm carb 2005 NE-5 head, high lift cam and mushroom lifters NE-5 cyl bigger intake port for the bigger 24mm intake valve

Did anyone notice he kept the long back head to case studs, wonder why?
Screenshot_20240205_152724_eBay~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_152658_eBay~2.jpg
Ray

Did anyone notice he kept the long back head to case studs, wonder why? View attachment 207357View attachment 207358Ray
Probably didn't know any better, or couldn't find short 7mm thread allen head bolts, so he just used the WC-1 long bolts
7mm allen head bolts are hard to find, I had to order 7mm thread allen head bolts when I needed more
But he should of noticed the NE-5 head has two 10mm bolts that bolts the head to the cyl, and not the case
That should of been a clue to use short bolts to bolt the cyl to the case

That bike also used to be black he painted it yellow

Must be hard to start for some reason
Having a hole cut out in the belt guard for access to the flywheel bolt tells me he was using a drill motor to start the bike

WC-1 upgraded to a NE-5 - almost :LOL:
Yeah the guy put some love and $ into it but he didn't upgrade the engine properly to make it a true NE-5

KBB value would be $950

on E Bay it'll probably sell for $2k, Maybe

He didn't mention if he put in the high lift NE-5 cam or Lifters and he's still got a 16mm carb on it with the WC-1 air filter.
I don't see the WC-1 cam in his parts box so that means he probably didn't change the cam or lifters

It's probably got a Cruzzer cyl. IMO is junk, WC-1 cam and that Whizzer rear wheel is junk
Also the auto clutch from Cruzzer has issues with early failure that cannot be fixed
I would have to get that bike for KBB value or under because I would still have to make $$$ upgrades

If it had a 2005 - 06 NE-5 cyl top end kit from Whizzer M/B, it would be much better and worth $1200+
22 mm carb 2005 NE-5 head, high lift cam and mushroom lifters NE-5 cyl bigger intake port for the bigger 24mm intake valve
I didn't want a race bike, just wanted a dependable rider

Back