132 miles and only one "problem" - any ideas?

Toby woodman

Local time
2:00 PM
so I've now got 6 hours on my bike, with an average speed of 22 miles an hour that's over 130 miles. So far I haven't even had to tighten a motor mount or even adjust a chain tensioner. The only sort of problem I have encountered is that the other day I had to take the wheel of so I could get the bike in a truck, I discovered that getting the wheel back on with such a heavy bike is extremely hard with nothing to lean it against. If I were to get a flat tire I would have to put the bike down on its derailleur and it would be hard to get the wheel on. Does anyone know of a kick stand that keeps the rear wheel off the ground even if there is no wheel on the back of the bike or does anyone know of any solutions I could carry in my bag since I carry a large bag with me when I ride, maybe some sort of stand. Thanks for the help
IMG_4643.jpeg
IMG_4642.jpeg

so I've now got 6 hours on my bike, with an average speed of 22 miles an hour that's over 130 miles. So far I haven't even had to tighten a motor mount or even adjust a chain tensioner. The only sort of problem I have encountered is that the other day I had to take the wheel of so I could get the bike in a truck, I discovered that getting the wheel back on with such a heavy bike is extremely hard with nothing to lean it against. If I were to get a flat tire I would have to put the bike down on its derailleur and it would be hard to get the wheel on. Does anyone know of a kick stand that keeps the rear wheel off the ground even if there is no wheel on the back of the bike or does anyone know of any solutions I could carry in my bag since I carry a large bag with me when I ride, maybe some sort of stand. Thanks for the helpView attachment 194684View attachment 194685
Here read this thread, it talks all about the center stands

Does anyone know of a kick stand that keeps the rear wheel off the ground even if there is no wheel on the back of the bike or does anyone know of any solutions
I have looked at a whizzer stand, @DAMIEN1307 uses one that he is quite fond of.
It's easy, all you have to do with the stand I bought from Amazon is remove the regular kickstand and put this one in its place.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BDPGJ896/ref=twister_B0BDQB567Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back