Pipelyne's Full Suspension 6.4hp Morini Motor Bicycle "In Progress".

Man that is sweet. I like to fab stuff myself and have been thinking about a full suspension bike for quite a while... but why would I waste my time when that beast is available. The only thing I can imagine being better is a massive top tube as a gas tank. Why aren't you guys doing that ? Another question, is it only a single speed when pedaling or is there something I am missing?

yah i guess you can do that , but this bike uses center bleed exhaust which runs through the the top and down through the bottom tube, no gears for this bike most of the time you would be on the motor. this motor is strong and good at low speed or top speed.

yah i guess you can do that , but this bike uses center bleed exhaust which runs through the the top and down through the bottom tube, no gears for this bike most of the time you would be on the motor. this motor is strong and good at low speed or top speed.
Good points Dave, The pedal gear ratio is set tall for one reason. It is set tall because like Dave said: the bike gets on the pipe quickly. Also it works great when your climbing hills.
How's the bike running Dave. Wish you weren't so far away so we can hammer our bikes on the trails either here or there!

hey EASY yah bike is running great and i would love to take some vaction time in cali with the bike, talk to you soon

Attachments

• robins rocket.jpg
    robins rocket.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 909
Back