two 49cc 2 strokes

If it were to have a 49cc legally what is the difference? or is it just what the cop sees?
It is built to be a beginners off road motorcycle...A motorised bicycvle is built onto a regular bicycle frame and has pedals so it can also be what is called "pedal assist", that bike you have is none of the above...Off road ONLY for that bad boy.

or if I print out the laws that say what im doing is legal would that help me?
What your gonna try to do is to twist the law and interpret into what YOU want it to say and think you will convince a cop of that.

That bike you showed us is NOT street legal in any state in the USA as a motorised bicycle.

I understand that but if I was to say weld a frame and put bicycle pedals on it could I use a higher size engine?

I believe there has been a misunderstanding.
What your gonna try to do is to twist the law and interpret into what YOU want it to say and think you will convince a cop of that.

That bike you showed us is NOT street legal in any state in the USA as a motorised bicycle.
Im trying to understand what is legal and if a cop were to not have full understanding of these somewhat niche laws if it would help me if they were to question me

When it comes to being legal, location is everything. In the USA laws vary from state to state. So what may be legal in one state could be totally illegal in another state. There's no national 50cc law across all states in the USA.

You have to look up your local statutes. If you don't know your local statute numbers then you don't know your laws. My state Tennessee statute is 55-8-101(35).

I believe there has been a misunderstanding.

Im trying to understand what is legal and if a cop were to not have full understanding of these somewhat niche laws if it would help me if they were to question me
The law is clear and no Cop is gonna be confused.

Build whatever ya want then register it as a Moped if you can.

"DMV may request proof of any info provided" Who know maybe they won't check :LOL:

Back