You just can't fix STUPIDITY like this.

A friend had one of these. 850 cc. With 5 guys piled in it was a gutless wonder.
7d270c4d8597aad48e7f2320f3373417.jpg

Just had to cover half of a person laying in the road when they crashed and rolled and the car cut/crushed him in half as it rolled over. He didn't have a seat belt on.

You confuse sympathy for injuries with forgiveness of stupidity. What he was doing was incredibly stupid, and he got what he deserved, no argument about that. I still don't want to see anybody injured, regardless of how dumb they were to achieve it.
Well said.

I just can't believe he actually stayed on the bike after impact and I can't believe the bike kept rolling.

I really hope this video changes the minds of other people who ride like this.

I just can't believe he actually stayed on the bike after impact and I can't believe the bike kept rolling.

I really hope this video changes the minds of other people who ride like this.
Sadly alot of people don't pay attention to things like this. They think "this won't happen to me" and it does. Alot of people do this even with the advice they asked for on the forums. I know I did it, and the time I've been here I've seen alot of others do it.

Sadly alot of people don't pay attention to things like this. They think "this won't happen to me" and it does. Alot of people do this even with the advice they asked for on the forums. I know I did it, and the time I've been here I've seen alot of others do it.
And your just 16 years old and even a youngster like you can clearly see the dangers of the stupidity that people much older than you tend to indulge in, and for what???...Just to get youtube "likes???...lol.

And your just 16 years old and even a youngster like you can clearly see the dangers of the stupidity that people much older than you tend to indulge in, and for what???...Just to get youtube "likes???...lol.
That is really stupid imo. He should be riding on a trck or closed course if he wanta to ride like a maniac. I've known people who have died in accidents riding motorcycles in stupid ways. I will never be that person.

Back