Why does everyone laugh at me???

Has anyone had a gx35 to seem to gain power the more you run it? Mine seems to have picked up a bit, it does not lug as much. I dont know, I weigh 210lbs, I like the honda engine because of the fact that it is 4 stroke and very dependable. I had a hard time choosing my engine, the gx35 or the hf 52cc. I cant help but wonder how the hf engine would run. I am tempted to go get one and try it!! But then again, not sure how dependable it would be.:sick:

As any engine breaks in it will develop more power. After the break in period they will maintain a steady reliable level of power.
All engines tend to run at their best just before they blow up from being worn out. It is a sad irony.

I've got the earlier version Honda... The gx31 and I have two HF 52cc engines. The HF 52cc has alot more holeshot. It is a two stroke though and made it China. I haven't had any problems with it though, and it did eat a Made it the U.S.A. gearbox up. Not the engines fault.

Bottomline......

Many flats fishermen will chose a 2 stroke over a 4 stoke because it allows them to get up on plane quicker in shallower water so they don't bury the prop in the mud/grass. Same applies to bicycles, It will allow you to arrive at top speed quicker.

Remember though, the HF waterpump does not come with clutch, the auger does, but clutch will/can fit the waterpump.

Back