Weird Engine Sounds and Vibrations at 21-24 mph

Austin Holdheide

Local time
2:17 PM
I am having a problem that if I above 21 - 24 mph my engine starts to violently shake and stops after going under 21 mph. Does anyone know what is happening and how to fix it possibly.

I lost my front mount fell off I will get a new one and had nylon locking bolts in the back and front
Yeah, that will do it. You have to keep on top of those mounts during break in. I prefer to use standard nuts with loctite, and then A jam nut against the main one as insurance. It tends to be more secure long term with that jam nut providing mechanical locking. Alternatively, instead of a nylon lock nut you can use a stover nut. Same function, but the mechanical bind isn't from plastic.

Heres the mp3 file for the sound the bike makes cause the engine doesn't physically move but sill vibrates if that makes sense or is this just break in cause just started happening recently

Heres the mp3 file for the sound the bike makes cause the engine doesn't physically move but sill vibrates if that makes sense or is this just break in cause just started happening recently

If the motor mount is loose, it's moving. You can't see it with your eyes, but trust me, it is.

Back