TRIPPIN' ON A TWO STROKE: "Valley Forge National Historical Park" - A Motorized Bicycle Tour

What a nice bike Yuck, and that seat. Did you make it?

Fantastic video tour Yuckfoo, Your music selection for it was also outstanding.

It seems your Mongoose was definitely "Shipshape and Bristol fashion"...lol.

You once said that once you surmounted the many problems of adapting a motor onto a Mongoose frame that you would at least have the bragging rights...It seems to me you have at least that much, as well as a lot more than that as well...lol...DAMIEN

What a nice bike Yuck, and that seat. Did you make it?
It's a minibike seat I bought on ebay. I cut a hole in the bottom (wood board) to bury the seat post in and used a T-hinge and a u-clamp to mount it. The beginning of this video shows it.

Fantastic video tour Yuckfoo, Your music selection for it was also outstanding.

It seems your Mongoose was definitely "Shipshape and Bristol fashion"...lol.

You once said that once you surmounted the many problems of adapting a motor onto a Mongoose frame that you would at least have the bragging rights...It seems to me you have at least that much, as well as a lot more than that as well...lol...DAMIEN
Thanks!

Gotta ask this, been wondering for some time. Where in the world did you come up with the handle Yuckfoo? Were you eating some really bad food at the time or what?

Gotta ask this, been wondering for some time. Where in the world did you come up with the handle Yuckfoo? Were you eating some really bad food at the time or what?
lol. Nah it's a play on words. Switch the F and Y. A bit of low-brow humor. It's part of my very first email address ever from when the Interwebs was newer.

Back