The grubee rear rack is not very good.

cloakedvillain

Local time
1:58 AM
The tank is very good but the rack was very poorly made and poorly designed. Every little detail except the welds needs correcting. Anyone with a bench vise, and an angle grinder could fabricate a much better rack out of 1/8th mild sheet steel.

The tank is very good but the rack was very poorly made and poorly designed. Every little detail except the welds needs correcting. Anyone with a bench vise, and an angle grinder could fabricate a much better rack out of 1/8th mild sheet steel.
This is the rear rack I use on mine if its of any help to ya.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have a 70s rack that was on my old bike, it sadly didn't fit my new bike
Exactly the reason I use the rack that I do...The one from the old Cranbrook I had would not fit the Hyper cruiser...The type of rack I use is totally adjustable so It will fit any of our bikes without drilling, bending, adapting, blowing it up out of frustration, etc...lol.

Exactly the reason I use the rack that I do...The one from the old Cranbrook I had would not fit the Hyper cruiser...The type of rack I use is totally adjustable so It will fit any of our bikes without drilling, bending, adapting, blowing it up out of frustration, etc...lol.
My current rack is zip tied to the seat 😆

While it isn't in my nature to force things, after me and my friend mr. channel lock had a good talking to the rack it straightened up its act. Although I am partial to the plastic liquor bottle tank. Make these live up to name "dui bike."

Attachments

• 20230826_205254_HDR.jpg
    20230826_205254_HDR.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230826_205307.jpg
    20230826_205307.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 54
Back