T&E Grubee Jackshaft for Fat Tire Bikes

Pugs75

Local time
5:14 AM
Hey All,
Ive got a new Seat post jack shaft kit coming from Grubee for the fat tire bikes. I recently built a strech cruiser fat tire bike and the biggest issue I had was the tire/chain clearance. I had to get an offset motor mount and some custom fabricating to get it to work.
My biggest issue was after mounting was a really bad vibration throughout the whole bike, which is due to the offset motor mount. It limited my speeds to 15-20mph due to the vibration. The bike is soo damm cool that I have been dealing with it and trying to come up with a way to stop the vibration, hence the new jack shaft Grubee is making.
I think this might cure the vibration issue, I noticed when I ride if I put my foot on the side of the motor and put some pressure on it the vibration stops so It should work. They look pretty well thought out and if it works I will be a happy man. This is my bike as it stands now, I will take some photos as I install the kit.

IMG_0602.jpg

Hey All,
Ive got a new Seat post jack shaft kit coming from Grubee for the fat tire bikes. I recently built a strech cruiser fat tire bike and the biggest issue I had was the tire/chain clearance. I had to get an offset motor mount and some custom fabricating to get it to work.
My biggest issue was after mounting was a really bad vibration throughout the whole bike, which is due to the offset motor mount. It limited my speeds to 15-20mph due to the vibration. The bike is soo damm cool that I have been dealing with it and trying to come up with a way to stop the vibration, hence the new jack shaft Grubee is making.
I think this might cure the vibration issue, I noticed when I ride if I put my foot on the side of the motor and put some pressure on it the vibration stops so It should work. They look pretty well thought out and if it works I will be a happy man. This is my bike as it stands now, I will take some photos as I install the kit.

View attachment 193803
Yeah, get that jackshaft kit for the fat tire bike that should make everything good
Squarely mount that engine to the frame like it should be
Your offset mount is causing unnecessary vibrations

Back