Stihl Ms660 56mm Project (Zeda Frankenstein) Now 54mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the exhaust port opens to the crank case at tdc on the saw? My “proper squish is a little over 1mm and going any further would open the exhaust port at tdc

Does anyone know if the exhaust port opens to the crank case at tdc on the saw? My “proper squish is a little over 1mm and going any further would open the exhaust port at tdc
Don't want that to happen.

Just got back around to working on it, no start pretty sure it’s a spark issue so I orderd a new cdi and mag if it’s not a spark issue or gas issue I’m just giving up on the project

I’m Going to build a “Zeda Frankenstein” Motor that has a Stihl ms660 cylinder & piston.

I’m putting this here Incase someone is looking into building one and can’t find enough info.

The bolt holes on a ms660 are further out than what’s standard on a motorized bike. To fix this I’m filling in the old thread holes with low temp aluminum brazing rod and retapping new ones, while I’m doing that I’m also going to have to fill in the transfers along with stuffing the crankcase.

Low temp rod ( 2mm thick 20pcs )
Cheap china 56mm top end

Other thread
It's a 54 mm not a 56

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just got back around to working on it, no start pretty sure it’s a spark issue so I orderd a new cdi and mag if it’s not a spark issue or gas issue I’m just giving up on the project
I hope you can get it sorted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back