[SOLD OUT] New Subaru Robin EH035 4-Stroke Engines

I have some new Subaru EH035 engines for sale. These engines were still
packed in their sealed carton from Subaru which I personally opened.
They came from a company that had gone out of business.
I only wanted a few engines for myself, but I ended up purchasing the entire lot.

These engines do not come with fuel tanks. The original intended
application for them was for a product that used a separately mounted tank.
The engines come with an owner's manual and plug wrench as shown.

You can find additional information on the Subaru EH035 engine at the Subaru website:
http://www.subarupower.com/pfeatures.aspx?pid=49

I am offering these engines for $145 each. Shipping via FedEx Ground (about the cheapest and
fairly fast) runs about $10-$17 for one engine depending on your location. If you have a need for more than one engine feel free to contact me and we can discuss it.

I will accept PayPal, a Money order (Post Office, Walmart, etc.), or a personal check drawn on a bank with a branch in Napa CA.

If you would like to buy an engine, send me a private message and we'll work
out the details.

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,261
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,158
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,774
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,109
Last edited:
Ordered an engine on April 29th, it was shipped the same day (received FedEx tracking email)
Received the engine on the 5th. It was very well packed - completely wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, with extra around the carb/air filter, and all empty spaces in the box filled with packing peanuts.

The engine was exactly as described - brand new, no tank. Plus, communication was excellent. Would definitely buy another if I needed it.

Two Thumbs Up! :cool:

Ordered one 10th of May, it arrived 12 May. Just as Lou described above, Arlen is the real deal. Excellent transaction.

AD

Hi silvare,

do you have any available still?
what else would you need for a gebe golden eagle bike engine kit install please?
tank, clutch, etc?
thank you.

I am now down to my last 5 engines.

The engines are exactly as pictured in my first post. As you will see there, they are complete with the clutch but you will need to provide your own tank.

If you wish to buy one, send me a Private Message and I will give you the details.

Im partial to hondas due to my experience with honda motorcycles, R/S is probably the best 25+cc motor out there. I wish they'd make a 48cc[?] motor 4 cycle.

I just found one more engine - which I had taken to a swap meet a while back, left it in a box with some other stuff, and forgotten about.

As this is the only one I have to sell, I'd prefer to wait until someone who is willing to mail a money order as payment would like to buy it.

(I'd rather not take the hit on PayPal fees, and I think with my selling record over the past 9 months of selling these engines that I am trustworthy enough to make this request.)

Back