Seen the Harley Davidson Serial 1?

Right, you'd think HD would have at least done a damned Google search first.
my guess is that there banking on the HD name and the age demographic (isn't harleys age demographic like 50 now?)

id place my money on that it's a rebrand of some e-bike made by generic frame manufacture in China or Taiwan with slightly better specs.

yea, with sales declining in the us annually, pretty sure HD like its fans will kick the bucket in a few years :ROFLMAO:
YEP...HD is too overpriced in todays markets...The Japanese bikes are great and frankly, The Japanese companies are eating HDs lunch...lol.

Does anyone need chopsticks, to use for your Tempura and rice???...lol...DAMIEN

OOOPs,...Almost forgot,...anyone for side order of Sushi with that???...Also need some Saki to wash it down with too...lol.

My 40 year old Goldwing is still rolling. I have a friend with a custom chopper that is really sweet looking parked and does attract the ladies. My sister asked why i don't get a Harley and i said i will one day. But I'll still need the Honda to ride if i want to listen to the radio or talk to the passenger without using communicators. Being able to use the mirrors while the engine is running is pretty nice as well. And my friends bike is constantly literally falling apart all the time from the vibrations lol. My dad's old 74 super sport is the same way. Bring floor dry with for whatever oil leak pops up and extra nuts and bolts. I've put on more miles in one season than that 74 has total.

yup, my father has a 1980 virago 750, over 40k miles with zero issues.

I've got an 84 Yamaha CA50 and a 1980 qt50, ca50 had 7860 miles on the odometer before I had fixed it (speedo wasn't working) original engine and top end, ordered a new belt for it as that's the only thing worn on it, gates belt was 12$

all 3 startup every time after they have been sitting for months in storage.

my cousins Harley custom softtail on the other hand, costed him around 8k and it still leaks oil when you start it up lol

my cousins Harley custom softtail on the other hand, costed him around 8k and it still leaks oil when you start it up lol
Pics below show HD when they were really innovating a sweet ride...The original "Serial 1"...lol...DAMIEN

FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-A.png
FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-B.png

Attachments

• FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-B.jpg
    FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-B.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 179
  • FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-A.jpg
    FirstVersions_Harley-Davidson1903-1904-A.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 190
I don't see anyone wanting a Harley going the dealer and saying I'll take the electric.

Speaking of demographics, this guy in town bought himself a new Harley for a retirement gift, on the way home he and his wife got run over by texter and killed.

I wouldnt waste my money on a 250W e-bike. It may work well for the spandex crowd that values light weight above power.

Back