Saw carburetor

wan37

Local time
3:50 PM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The only thing I wonder about is the hole for the pulse port ? I'm going to get one of these also... $8 nice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-045233.png
    Screenshot_20220228-045233.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 131
The only thing I wonder about is the hole for the pulse port ? I'm going to get one of these also... $8 nice
I just ordered up a hand full of them to check the quality of 'em.

Lol I thought karl had mentioned that they make a adapter for the saw carbs in a different thread. You are going to love a saw carb once you get it on & tuned.
A couple of threads I linked these too. I make my own, but decided to buy a few to see the quality and check if they let the pulse through or need a mod.

I just ordered up a hand full of them to check the quality of 'em.

A couple of threads I linked these too. I make my own, but decided to buy a few to see the quality and check if they let the pulse through or need a mod.
I've picked up one a few months ago and it's good. Cnc billet aluminium

The saw carb on a china girl is a proven combo, easy to tune and tidy too, no fuel going everywhere... as long as you choose a correctly sized carb.

I did some more port work as soon as I get it running with the Nt carburetor I’ll slap the saw carburetor on. I’m also always thinking a good way to mount the throttle cable.

I did some more port work as soon as I get it running with the Nt carburetor I’ll slap the saw carburetor on. I’m also always thinking a good way to mount the throttle cable.
Electrical eyelet. Just grab something me plumbers solder and open the part where the wire goes in, clamp it to the cable( after running it through the adjuster) and just heat it with your gals hair dryer till the solder melts and sticks. I use a manly heat gun, women cost to much.

You can get a saw style carb that comes with all the cable mounts, air filter and adaptor etc...all ready to go on.

You can get a saw style carb that comes with all the cable mounts, air filter and adaptor etc...all ready to go on.
Yeah there's this crazy metal eating maniac in the Midwest that makes them with the g2 modded and stuffed ready to go too. I seen that guy eat a whole dump truck and crapped out m6 shcs by the box. Where the cardboard for the boxes came from is beyond me, he must eat a lot of fiber.

Back